• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Victory!

jpm84092

No Guns = No Money

It will not take Wisconsin businesses too long before they realize that No Guns does really equal No Money from 2A loving citizens. +1 for each of the two victories mentioned above.

MKEgal

Congrat's to all who have reversed the anti-rights thoughts of even a few people.
Baby steps.
With calm, rational explanations of the law & monetary / legal consequences, we will keep advancing civil rights.
TyGuy said:
A "no guns allowed" sign in your gun safe? Isn't that like dividing by zero?
LOL!

JJC said:
...the "mall" clean up man went around to all businesses in the mall hanging up those signs.
:mad: Next question is, did he dream up the idea (in which case, his job may be in jeopardy), or was it the owner/operator of the property? (In which case, please educate them that they can't control the parts they've rented out, & try not to mention posting the property.)

protias

So did you put that sign up in front of your house? :lol:

[video=youtube;S7pGt_O1uM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7pGt_O1uM8[/video]