• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The speakers at the VCU Protest

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
These are the speakers at last Thursdays VCU Protest.
This is NOT the complete Protest Video but it is all of the speakers.

VCDL will get a DVD with this on it and the Protest video. They are welcome to link this, download it or do whatever they please.

[video=vimeo;33207674]http://vimeo.com/33207674[/video]

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I thought that the camera was supposed to add only 10 pounds?.....geesh!

Peter you need some kind of weight reducing filter on your camera the next time that I stand up to talk, LOL! :)

Sorry, I must have used that camera on one of the anti's and it warped the lens.

Is this better?:uhoh:

jim2.jpg

sidestreet

They get better every time I hear them!!!

Again, a wonderful job from all of the speakers, and to the gentleman who's relative was a victim, I don't know how you kept your composure sir, I'm quite sure I couldn't have.

BRAVO!!! ENCORE!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Great job everybody! Peter, thanks for posting the video for those of us who didn't have a chance to go.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Great job everybody! Peter, thanks for posting the video for those of us who didn't have a chance to go.
The video has more visuals of the event and less speech making. The two go hand in hand. The speeches in the video have secondary audio.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
See if you look a little more natural in part A Jim:lol:

[video=vimeo;33259217]http://vimeo.com/33259217[/video]

scouser

nice video peter, really like what you've done with it. Good music with it too.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
nice video peter, really like what you've done with it. Good music with it too.

Thanks scouser!
I just finished syncing the audio in part B (That's the speakers with secondary audio) I can't upload it now. It took hours to upload the raw speakers and this file is larger, and it's raining so my bandwidth is just about non existent...

so...I'm going hunting in a little.

This evening I'll author the whole thing on DVD and I'm done.

va_tazdad

Outstanding!

Peter,

Thanks for uploading the speeches. I was not able to attend and I appreciate the opportunity to hear them.

As always, outstanding job.