Thread: Quayle to endorse Romney

Quayle to endorse Romney

Good! That spells the end of Romney:

"Romney supported raising various fees by more than $300 million, including those for driver's licenses, marriage licenses, and gun licenses.[87][96]"

Source 1: Mooney, Brian (June 29, 2007). "The Making of Mitt Romney: Part 6: Taking office, remaining an outsider". The Boston Globe. Also available as "Romney took on 'outsider' role at helm of Bay State", Deseret Morning News, July 6, 2007.

Source 2: Landrigan, Kevin (December 13, 2007). "Taxing Matter". The Telegraph (Nashua, New Hampshire). Archived from the original on December 21, 2007.

More evidence that he's thrown on the mantle of NRA-member solely for the purpose of making himself more attractive to the likes of us:

"Romney joined the National Rifle Association as a life member in August 2006. In December 2007, he claimed a past endorsement from them, but the next day said the organization had only given him unofficial support.[236][237] Romney's explanation of his hunting history has been convoluted.[4][140] In April 2007, he said, "I've been a hunter pretty much all my life," but then acknowledged he had only gone hunting twice and did not own any guns, and later said, "I'm not a big-game hunter. I've made that very clear. I've always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will. I began when I was 15 or so and I have hunted those kinds of varmints since then. More than two times." - Udell, Emily (April 5, 2007). "Romney Aims Again to Explain Hunting". The Huffington Post.

Perhaps Romney was hunting Quayle...
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Banned
    It's nice to see the "good hair" wing of the GOP coming together.

When all is said and done, though, it may be the "good hair" that will put him in the presidential election arena against Obama.
    Proud Veteran ~ U.S. Army / Army Reserve

Mississippi State Guard ~ Honorably Retired

Banned
    I kinda like Newt's hair. I didn't mind Cain's and wish that hair was still in the race.