• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New USA poll

range rat

If you own a gun or not you will VOTE

TAKES 10 SECONDS ... DO IT AND PASS IT ON!

Own a Gun or not? Please Keep This Moving
Guess they were not happy with the poll results the first time so USA today is running another one....vote now

Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners, with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.

Vote Here ----- after you vote then pass it on

USATODAY.com

Last edited:
H

Herr Heckler Koch

If you own a gun or not you will VOTE ... USATODAY.com
Is this the USAToday.com gun control poll from 2007 that had, when I last looked, Nineteen-MILLION responses with nary a mention by this lamestream media puke?

range rat

Link, please?
I looked at http://www.usatoday.com/ and don't see any poll open to voting.

Ok, try this link.. What happen is, I got this post from my e-mail page at work, flip it over too my home e-mail, opened it,it seem good then posted it..

Haven't a clue on what happen.

USA Today POLL -- Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

Please vote this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only
take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun
folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this
month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners
with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against
the right for individuals to bear arms.

We need to keep running the numbers up.

First - vote on this one.
Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we
will see if the results get published.

To vote in the USA Today poll, click on the link below.
*Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear
arms?

YES!!!!!*

Vote here:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
6785a044-1f49-4f31-b00f-01126c904109.jpg