Thread: december

Smile december

is there going to be a meet this month?

I'm OK with it. Lets try somewhere in the independence area, Saturday the 10th. We are going to look at lights on Saturday in kc.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!

I'm up for it. Looking to officially start my OC career.

Sounds good!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

I dont know independence,so someone will have to pick the time and place.i have gps so I will find it.thanks

Same, here... Not familiar with the K.C. area, but that's why they invented Google Maps

Well, never have had Fuddruckers before. 4400 S Noland Rd Independence , MO 64055
    Sounds like a good place to eat. We could eat at Red Robins 18810 E US Highway 40 Independence ,
    MO 64055. Let's set a time for 5:00 p.m. If any of this is conflicting, put a good time or place on for you.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!

Both sound good! Anyone else have a preference?

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Cool

is this thing on or what? it does"nt matter to me which one we go to,just let us know.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NG19 View Post
    Well, never have had Fuddruckers before. 4400 S Noland Rd Independence , MO 64055
    Sounds like a good place to eat. We could eat at Red Robins 18810 E US Highway 40 Independence ,
    MO 64055. Let's set a time for 5:00 p.m. If any of this is conflicting, put a good time or place on for you.
    I do believe Fuddruckers is closed.

Well, guess that leaves only Red Robin. The wife wanted to eat there anyway. Guess I should have researched it a little more. Thanks Jim. So Red Robin at 5:00 P.M. it is. Will be the Guy with the gun sitting with my wife. Ill get there a little early and save a spot for a dozen or so just in case.

Don't want to be a buzzkill but you guys may want to scope out Red Robin ahead of time. There have been several reports on OCDO of them being anti-gun. Just figured I would give you guys a heads-up, good luck!!!!!!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Wish I could make it, headed to Springfield with the kids.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Thumbs up

Row call,whos going

I'm going! So I guess if you're there already, just ask the host/hostess for the OCDO group?

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyingA380 View Post
    I'm going! So I guess if you're there already, just ask the host/hostess for the OCDO group?
    Yea, or look for a Guy and his wife with a dozen seats around empty. Or if your late, look for the group with sidearms. My wife will be carrying aswell, if I can persuade her to. If Red Robin doesn't want our money, I'm sure Panera Bread WILL if that's OK with everyone else. Location follows,
    18800 East 40 Highway Independence, MO 64055
    (816)-795-9800
    Last edited by NG19; 12-10-2011 at 02:23 AM.

is it just three of us?

Think so, that's OK. It will still. Be good to get to know someone new.

Still up in the air. 5pm? Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by peterarthur View Post
    Still up in the air. 5pm? Maybe...
    Just an fyi, we met yesterday at Red Robins at 5. There were only three of us there. Maybe we got our times and dates crossed. Was very good food and great service. We can try for the first 2012 meet up again.