• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

december

NG19

I'm OK with it. Lets try somewhere in the independence area, Saturday the 10th. We are going to look at lights on Saturday in kc.

NG19

Well, never have had Fuddruckers before. 4400 S Noland Rd Independence , MO 64055
Sounds like a good place to eat. We could eat at Red Robins 18810 E US Highway 40 Independence ,
MO 64055. Let's set a time for 5:00 p.m. If any of this is conflicting, put a good time or place on for you.

Jim40Cal

Well, never have had Fuddruckers before. 4400 S Noland Rd Independence , MO 64055
Sounds like a good place to eat. We could eat at Red Robins 18810 E US Highway 40 Independence ,
MO 64055. Let's set a time for 5:00 p.m. If any of this is conflicting, put a good time or place on for you.

I do believe Fuddruckers is closed.

NG19

Well, guess that leaves only Red Robin. The wife wanted to eat there anyway. Guess I should have researched it a little more. Thanks Jim. So Red Robin at 5:00 P.M. it is. Will be the Guy with the gun;) sitting with my wife. Ill get there a little early and save a spot for a dozen or so just in case.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Don't want to be a buzzkill but you guys may want to scope out Red Robin ahead of time. There have been several reports on OCDO of them being anti-gun. Just figured I would give you guys a heads-up, good luck!!!!!!

kcgunfan

Wish I could make it, headed to Springfield with the kids.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

NG19

I'm going! So I guess if you're there already, just ask the host/hostess for the OCDO group?

Yea, or look for a Guy and his wife with a dozen seats around empty. Or if your late, look for the group with sidearms. My wife will be carrying aswell, if I can persuade her to. If Red Robin doesn't want our money, I'm sure Panera Bread WILL;) if that's OK with everyone else. Location follows,
18800 East 40 Highway Independence, MO 64055
(816)-795-9800

Last edited: