Thread: Wheres the KC Group at?

Wheres the KC Group at?

Hey guys and gals, seems as if everybody has been to busy for our monthly getting together that hasnt happened in 3 or 4 months. Does anybody want to meet this Sat. the 10th. to visit, shoot, eat ect... I have joined the Pioneer Gun Club and they have some excellent ranges. The indoor pistol range in in Raytown, so we have a place to go shoot if the group wants to do that sometime.Hows everybody been??????
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Right here, been busy working out of town... time for a meetup?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

I guess we are going to meet on saturday somewhere in indepdence havent heard where yet would like to do some shooting after we eat.

we could go shoot at Pioneers indoor range in Raytown, I looked at the calender and nothing is posted, so it should be open for us to use.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

hey guys i have also been busy, extra work duties and im also planning a wedding, for next year, but when you guys want to do something just let me know if someone can message me it would be great

keion

thanks
    Last edited by mobodyguard; 12-19-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Activist Member
    I would be up for a meet and shoot. I have yet to make it to ANY OC meets and its starting to bother me!!! My schedule might get a bit hard considering I am starting up my schooling again for my bachelors in criminal Justice. Also at the same time I am working full time as a Class A Security Officer in Kansas City, Missouri. I have to say I feel like I waited too long to try and finish up my college degree. I am trying to get into Alaska State Troopers but feel that it better that I can show a 4 year degree when applying.

I am also looking at working for JCCC Campus Police Department, as they are a full blown Police department in Kansas with a bit higher pay than the street cops. Over all still going to try and get hired on to Alaskan State Troopers as I used to live up in Anchorage, AK and LOVED it up there!
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!