• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wheres the KC Group at?

Richieg150

Hey guys and gals, seems as if everybody has been to busy for our monthly getting together that hasnt happened in 3 or 4 months. Does anybody want to meet this Sat. the 10th. to visit, shoot, eat ect... I have joined the Pioneer Gun Club and they have some excellent ranges. The indoor pistol range in in Raytown, so we have a place to go shoot if the group wants to do that sometime.Hows everybody been??????

Richieg150

we could go shoot at Pioneers indoor range in Raytown, I looked at the calender and nothing is posted, so it should be open for us to use.

mobodyguard

hey guys i have also been busy, extra work duties and im also planning a wedding, for next year, but when you guys want to do something just let me know if someone can message me it would be great

keion

thanks

Last edited:

DWCook

Activist Member
I would be up for a meet and shoot. I have yet to make it to ANY OC meets and its starting to bother me!!! My schedule might get a bit hard considering I am starting up my schooling again for my bachelors in criminal Justice. Also at the same time I am working full time as a Class A Security Officer in Kansas City, Missouri. I have to say I feel like I waited too long to try and finish up my college degree. I am trying to get into Alaska State Troopers but feel that it better that I can show a 4 year degree when applying.

I am also looking at working for JCCC Campus Police Department, as they are a full blown Police department in Kansas with a bit higher pay than the street cops. Over all still going to try and get hired on to Alaskan State Troopers as I used to live up in Anchorage, AK and LOVED it up there!