• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sherman Perk OC Omelette Breakfast 12-17?

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
As the title says, who is up for a breakfast meet/greet in Milwaukee?

As MKEGal has posted in the past, the owner is pro-2A (No concealed bazookas, grenade launchers, or flame throwers)

Thinking a 10 am breakfast meeting before the holidays would be a great idea. Would anyone be interested?

Sherman Perk; 4924 W Roosevelt
www.shermanperkcoffeeshop.com

Attachments

• Sherman Perk neighborhood.jpg
    Sherman Perk neighborhood.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

As the title says, who is up for a breakfast meet/greet in Milwaukee?

As MKEGal has posted in the past, the owner is pro-2A (No concealed bazookas, grenade launchers, or flame throwers)

Thinking a 10 am breakfast meeting before the holidays would be a great idea. Would anyone be interested?

Sherman Perk; 4924 W Roosevelt
www.shermanperkcoffeeshop.com

Omelet breakfast? The menu doesn't list omelets.

Last edited:

MKEgal

If you look on the "events" page:
New Event: Anthony's Omelets! Come in on Saturday mornings for a made-to-order breakfast.
Shown on the calendar as starting @ 0800; I just called to ask, & she says they're ending about noon.
The calendar also lists a BB/BS chess thing starting @ 10:30.

(No concealed bazookas, grenade launchers, or flame throwers)
Or guns. He supports OC.
Sherman Perk sign.JPG

ETA: as I've been sitting here this afternoon, he's testing out a new pizza oven.
(By baking cookies! Probably 6 batches, testing how long to preheat & how long to bake.) :D
Doubt they'd be serving pizza for breakfast, but seems like it will soon be on the menu.

Last edited:

oak1971

I have to wonder why he thinks the sign will be effective? Illegal carriers won't honor the sign.:banghead:

MKEgal

He knows that.
And he hasn't posted it on all the public entrances, so it's not legally binding & hasn't given up his immunity.

When he pointed the sign out to me, I apologized to him in advance because I'm sure it will happen that some day I'll be cc & not remember to untuck the shirt or whatever & he kind of laughed. He's not an anti-.

Viper

But.....

What if another customer does come into the place through the posted entrance and sees someone OC'ing. Then calls the cops. I know, I know, OC is not CC, but a lot of anti's are out there and will do anything they can to cause grief..

Wouldn't it be better for him to not post at all.

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
But.....

What if another customer does come into the place through the posted entrance and sees someone OC'ing. Then calls the cops. I know, I know, OC is not CC, but a lot of anti's are out there and will do anything they can to cause grief..

Wouldn't it be better for him to not post at all.

I'd just laugh at the cop and refer the LEO to the owner.

Sent with Tapatalk

MKEgal

The officers who stop in during the day know that he's cool.
I've even sat here having coffee with some of them.
(OK, they had coffee, I had tea.)

Just asked the gal who's working here tonight about details of Sat. mornings:
It's $5, & made to order omelettes.
I don't think it's all you can eat, but she says toast comes with.
I've chatted with the chef. Big guy, lovely voice, 2A supporter.