a new poll to flood

this one is current. it's at the bottom of the article

http://bottomline.msnbc.msn.com/_new...n-black-friday

go do that voodoo that you do so well

Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    this one is current. it's at the bottom of the article

http://bottomline.msnbc.msn.com/_new...n-black-friday

go do that voodoo that you do so well
    I might help someone with funds or advice but I don't think I'd want to buy someone a handgun (except a signif. other). So, I don't think I can hit that poll truthfully. Besides, I'm not sure I see how it helps 'the cause'.
    A gun in a holster is better than one drawn and dispensing bullets. Concealed forces the latter. - ixtow

Hi, I'm hypercritical. But I mean no harm, I just like to try to look deeply at life

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Johnson View Post
    I might help someone with funds or advice but I don't think I'd want to buy someone a handgun (except a signif. other). So, I don't think I can hit that poll truthfully. Besides, I'm not sure I see how it helps 'the cause'.
    Agreed to some extent, except that the results still could be pointed to if it swings toward the anti's thinking as an example of how "behind the times" we are. Edit: Especially with how that second answer is worded... >.<

I hear the "record number of americans own guns" thing spewn too often. If I recall correctly at one time not too long ago, we had 30 million or so citizens in America.... and you were looked down on for NOT owning guns, nearlly all had guns in the home. Their record number thing might be "in modern times" but they never out that caveat into their report.

Sent using tapatalk
    Last edited by Baked on Grease; 12-07-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....