• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cwp instructor training

dadpharm

Anyone know where in Greenville area I can get SC Cwp instructor training? Tx in advance

Throttleup

CWP Instructor Training

Sorry dadpharm, there is no formal CWP Instructor Training in South Carolina. You need to contact SLED Regulatory and find out what you need to submit to them to become certified. I can tell you that the first thing required is that you must be a NRA Certified Handgun Instructor or a Police Firearms Instructor. You must also develop and submit a course syllabus covering everything in Title 16 and Title 23 that is pertinent to the laws, operation and carriage of concealed weapons and to the questions on the written test. There is a $100 fee and the Instructors Certificate is good for 3 years. Good Luck. Bill

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Thanks to the GOSC-NRA Loonies

Thanks to the GOSC-NRA Loonies for disabling GRGRSC's CWP instructor support that enabled my certification.