Thread: Sample letter to send to Business that are Posted

Sun Prairie

Sample letter to send to Business that are Posted

Hello, Everyone I am looking for a sample letter to send to a couple local businesses talking about the effects that posting have on law abiding citizen and the liability that they now face by posting. I also was going to provide them with a link to to show then that they have been listed as a posted business. If anyone has a sample of what they have sent to get people to inform business owners that would be great. Thanks for all the help in advance.

West Allis, WI
    You can also add this thread to your email:

Just explain to them if they post, they lose their immunity (liability doesn't change, but not posting makes them immune from a lawsuit). The statute is 175.60(21)(b), A person that does not prohibit an individual from
    carrying a concealed weapon on property that the person owns or occupies is immune from any liability arising from its decision.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)