• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sample letter to send to Business that are Posted

madhatter12

Hello, Everyone I am looking for a sample letter to send to a couple local businesses talking about the effects that posting have on law abiding citizen and the liability that they now face by posting. I also was going to provide them with a link to friendorfoe.us to show then that they have been listed as a posted business. If anyone has a sample of what they have sent to get people to inform business owners that would be great. Thanks for all the help in advance.

protias

You can also add this thread to your email: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...isconsin-stores-that-infringe-upon-our-rights

Just explain to them if they post, they lose their immunity (liability doesn't change, but not posting makes them immune from a lawsuit). The statute is 175.60(21)(b), A person that does not prohibit an individual from
carrying a concealed weapon on property that the person owns or occupies is immune from any liability arising from its decision.