Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The proverbial cream is rising to the top.

The proverbial cream is rising to the top.

Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich Speaks at Iowa Faith & Freedom Coalition - YouTube

If you have 14 minutes of your life to consider a very thought-provoking and insightful speech about the importance of the next presidential election, I'd strongly recommend that you watch this video.
    Proud Veteran ~ U.S. Army / Army Reserve

Mississippi State Guard ~ Honorably Retired

Inspiring as oatmeal...

Newt is a neo-feudalistic crypto-fascist. He is a disciple of post-industrial futurist Alvin Toffler, and he is pro-carbon-tax, pro population control, and an avid and outspoken eugenicist. He is a long-standing member of CFR, has attended the Bohemian Grove, and attended Bilderberg in 2004.

If Newt gets the nomination, it will be proof that the US is in fact a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds...

Cream may rise to the top in a clean, healthy bucket of fresh milk.

But DC is built on a swamp, and we all know what rises to the top in swamp water--pond scum...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 12-08-2011 at 01:21 AM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

If Gingrich is the "cream of the crop" of the republican candidates, Obama will win in a landslide.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    I have to agree with Dreamer (God what is the world coming too?) at least as far as Newt being an elitist RINO who's record of legislative "achievements" is overshadowed by failures to do anything that reversed leftism, and even promoted some. The Burgerbuilder crap doesn't phase me anymore than his speeches that are designed too appeal too me. I know he's full of it.

If he's the guy against obozo I'll vote for him, but I would vote for anyone over obozo.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post

If he's the guy against obozo I'll vote for him, but I would vote for anyone over obozo.
    Then vote for a fellow OCer.

https://www.facebook.com/hardcoreforpresident
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Coburn will not endorse Gingrich ... I think this says a lot!
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    If Gingrich is the "cream of the crop" of the republican candidates, Obama will win in a landslide.

Based upon what data? Or is this just your opinion?

Newt's the guy who thought a thumbprint database for gun owners is a good idea, right?

Anyway, yes, the cream is indeed rising to the top:
    http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articl...iowa-ppp-poll/
    Ron Paul (R-TX), a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, tied former House Speaker Newt Gingrich in the latest Public Policy Polling poll of Iowa GOP caucusgoers.
    Last edited by DangerClose; 12-15-2011 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerClose View Post
    Newt's the guy who thought a thumbprint database for gun owners is a good idea, right?

Anyway, yes, the cream is indeed rising to the top:
    http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articl...iowa-ppp-poll/
    The thumbprint database that many people jump on board to hate Newt was a suggestion he made to replace the current calling in to the Feds.

In addition, RP is now back in 3rd place in Iowa, according to this poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    The thumbprint database that many people jump on board to hate Newt was a suggestion he made to replace the current calling in to the Feds.
    That sums up the problem with Newt: he sees no problem with the size or scope government; it merely needs fine tuning (by him) to make it better.

He is a big government Utopian who dreams of creating the perfect world in his own image.

Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    That sums up the problem with Newt: he sees no problem with the size or scope government; it merely needs fine tuning (by him) to make it better.

He is a big government Utopian who dreams of creating the perfect world in his own image.
    Please explain to me how this has anything to do with Newt promoting big government? The FFl check is already here, prolly not going anywhere, even with RP in office. IMHO, I would rather have the thumbprint than the call in; leaves less room for confusion. Would I rather have it go away? Yep!

Please explain to me how this has anything to do with Newt promoting big government? The FFl check is already here, prolly not going anywhere, even with RP in office. IMHO, I would rather have the thumbprint than the call in; leaves less room for confusion. Would I rather have it go away? Yep!
    If asked an open question, I suspect that you, unlike Newt, would have said NICS should be eliminated. Instead, Newt proposed an expansive and expensive new way to "fix" NICS.

How is that not about New promoting big government?

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Seems like the scum is rising to the top of this pond, as it does in nature. What I mean is that all the faults of every candidate are on bold display and that is a good thing. Ron Paul is dead right that we can not maintain these spending levels too keep welfare parasites alive, or keep a massive worldwide military infrastructure. He's completely off his rocker to think radical jihad is the result of our bombings, since jihad has been around since before the invention of gun powder. Newt Is a fascist, Romney is a Kennedy, Bachman is a right wing hillary, Santorum is a right wing bill clinton and huntsman is a joke. I can't believe how easy it was for the ruling class to take down Herman Cain. Shame on us for not demanding proof.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

If asked an open question, I suspect that you, unlike Newt, would have said NICS should be eliminated. Instead, Newt proposed an expansive and expensive new way to "fix" NICS.

How is that not about New promoting big government?
    I guess I don't understand....he is suggesting cutting the call in process and replace it with a quick thumbprint check. It's not to 'fix'. Fixing would be to get rid of it.......but reality is, it ain't going nowhere.

What is the expansion and how much more expensive is it? If you are eliminating the people you have to speak with and their annual salary/benefits, but then having an initial equipment purchase and maintenance would be offset or maybe less. Just asking, not arguing.

What is the expansion and how much more expensive is it? If you are eliminating the people you have to speak with and their annual salary/benefits, but then having an initial equipment purchase and maintenance would be offset or maybe less. Just asking, not arguing.
    The expansion would be in requiring a database of thumbprints of every gun purchaser.

The law requires human review of the 4473 data, and a thumbprint would do nothing to eliminate the time and salary of the person on the other end of the phone.

If they're insisting on my thumbprints, I'll find a relatively painless way to remove them.

LEO: "Sir, that's not a thumbprint. That's a smudge."

Me: "If so, Sir, it's my smudge."

LEO: "But we can't ID you with a smudge, Sir."

Me: "The law requires me to submit my thumbprint. If my thumbprint turns out to be a smudge, I've done my duty in compliance of the law. Ta-ta for now..."

Newt's one of those brilliant idiots - so knowledgeable in so many areas, but completely misunderstanding the basics.

I'm REALLY hoping Ron Paul gets the nomination.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

The expansion would be in requiring a database of thumbprints of every gun purchaser.

The law requires human review of the 4473 data, and a thumbprint would do nothing to eliminate the time and salary of the person on the other end of the phone.
    As part of the implementation, the law would be amended for this new process. Once the law was amended, then it would require fewer people.

I'm not advocating one way or the other for this proposal; but my point is, during the election cycle, things are stated in a way to......give voters/people an impression that is not always the accurate one.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    If they're insisting on my thumbprints, I'll find a relatively painless way to remove them.

LEO: "Sir, that's not a thumbprint. That's a smudge."

Me: "If so, Sir, it's my smudge."

LEO: "But we can't ID you with a smudge, Sir."

Me: "The law requires me to submit my thumbprint. If my thumbprint turns out to be a smudge, I've done my duty in compliance of the law. Ta-ta for now..."

Newt's one of those brilliant idiots - so knowledgeable in so many areas, but completely misunderstanding the basics.

I'm REALLY hoping Ron Paul gets the nomination.
    I got a sneaky feeling they would already be prepared for you!

Just an FYI, when I was fingerprinted for my current position, several of my fingerprints were smudged; the smudge wasn't considered a fingerprint, because it was not legible; therefore it couldn't be determined to be anything, so it had to be redone until legible. They through the whole card out, finally had to have them done electronically.

"If Newt gets the nomination, it will be proof that the US is in fact a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds...

Cream may rise to the top in a clean, healthy bucket of fresh milk. "

Wow... just.... wow... Im not a Newt fan, but ...wow...

Tin Foil, much?

When is someone going to coach ol Ron on how to talk about foreign policy and not piss off most Republicans by sounding like a liberal demacrat?
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    When is someone going to coach ol Ron on how to talk about foreign policy and not piss off most Republicans by sounding like a liberal demacrat?
    When are most Republicans going to learn that warmongering and "conservative" are at opposite ends of the scale? Foreign intervention is a progressive idea (Teddy Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Truman, JFK/LBJ, Clinton, GWB, BHO).

When the popular majority switched to the GOP c. 1992, many Populist Democrats changed parties, but not principles (both voters, and politicians). This goes quite well with the observation that the GOP is at their most effective and principled when they're in the minority. Sad, but true.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j4l View Post
    Quoting Dreamer" "If Newt gets the nomination, it will be proof that the US is in fact a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds"

Responding to Dreamer: Wow... just.... wow... Im not a Newt fan, but ...wow... Tin Foil, much?
    Have you looked up how many current and former upper-level people in the Obama administration worked for Goldman-Sachs? Last I read, the count was 14.

I don't know that Dreamer literally means the Rothschild family. I usually take it as hyperbole for the very wealthy and very connected oligarch-types. Maybe he does mean literally Rothschilds, though. So, I shouldn't put words in his mouth. For sure the Rothschilds still have a very powerful hold on England. The current head of the family is, I believe the head of the their Treasury--Lord Evellyn Rothschild the IV or something. I can't imagine they gave away their interest in the Bank of England (Britain's central bank ala Federal Reserve). For all we're into the Bank of England and dependent on things going smoothly over there, I can see a case being made that Rothschild at least has influence in this country.

But, regardless of the Rothschild angle, the evidence is pretty solid that Goldman-Sachs has a very big say in US government policies way out of proportion to anything even remotely healthy for the rest of us. Lots of Goldman-Sachs people rotating in and out of government, and not at the janitorial level, neither. In as much as Goldman influenced the early bail-outs and helped decide that Lehman Bros would fold, I'm guessing their influence extends back earlier than just Obama.
    Last edited by Citizen; 12-18-2011 at 04:09 AM.

When are most Republicans going to learn that warmongering and "conservative" are at opposite ends of the scale? Foreign intervention is a progressive idea (Teddy Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Truman, JFK/LBJ, Clinton, GWB, BHO).

When the popular majority switched to the GOP c. 1992, many Populist Democrats changed parties, but not principles (both voters, and politicians). This goes quite well with the observation that the GOP is at their most effective and principled when they're in the minority. Sad, but true.
    When he talks about foreign policy he doesn't sound isolationist, he sounds like Obama used to.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    When he talks about foreign policy he doesn't sound isolationist, he sounds like Obama used to.
    And Obama sounded like GWB used to. Bush campaigned on bringing troops home from Clinton's deployments.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Have you looked up how many current and former upper-level people in the Obama administration worked for Goldman-Sachs? Last I read, the count was 14.
    "Citizen" is on the right track, he just hasn't gone down the road very far yet--more research, grasshopper, and the story just gets stranger and stranger...

Goldman-Sachs doesn't just have their tentacles wrapped around the US government--they are pretty much in control of every Euro-Zone nation with Goldman-Sachs thugs in key Treasury positions.

Italy's President recently appointed a G-S henchman (Mario Monti, advisor to G-S, and leading member of both the Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg), as their Prime Minister to replace the outgoing sociopath Berlusconi. Monti is the head of the new "Tecnhocratic Oligarchy" being set in place in Italy's Government--which they have admitted is the plan in the press. Monti is ALSO Italy's Finance Minister--good work if you can get it...

The Rothschild's family has owned England (well, the parts not owned through theft and extortion by the Saxe Coberg-Gotha, AKA House of Windsor family, who are BTW, descended from Vlad Tepes...) since The Napoleonic era, when they leveraged false intelligence about the War which caused the English stock market to crash, enabling them to buy most of the banks and industrial stocks in England for pennies on the pound.

Tin foil?

No, just history, folks.

Stop listening to Fox, and go read some freaking history books, people...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 12-18-2011 at 10:44 PM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast