• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The proverbial cream is rising to the top.

KBCraig

When is someone going to coach ol Ron on how to talk about foreign policy and not piss off most Republicans by sounding like a liberal demacrat?
When are most Republicans going to learn that warmongering and "conservative" are at opposite ends of the scale? Foreign intervention is a progressive idea (Teddy Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Truman, JFK/LBJ, Clinton, GWB, BHO).

When the popular majority switched to the GOP c. 1992, many Populist Democrats changed parties, but not principles (both voters, and politicians). This goes quite well with the observation that the GOP is at their most effective and principled when they're in the minority. Sad, but true.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Quoting Dreamer" "If Newt gets the nomination, it will be proof that the US is in fact a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds"

Responding to Dreamer: Wow... just.... wow... Im not a Newt fan, but ...wow... Tin Foil, much?

Have you looked up how many current and former upper-level people in the Obama administration worked for Goldman-Sachs? Last I read, the count was 14.

I don't know that Dreamer literally means the Rothschild family. I usually take it as hyperbole for the very wealthy and very connected oligarch-types. Maybe he does mean literally Rothschilds, though. So, I shouldn't put words in his mouth. For sure the Rothschilds still have a very powerful hold on England. The current head of the family is, I believe the head of the their Treasury--Lord Evellyn Rothschild the IV or something. I can't imagine they gave away their interest in the Bank of England (Britain's central bank ala Federal Reserve). For all we're into the Bank of England and dependent on things going smoothly over there, I can see a case being made that Rothschild at least has influence in this country.

But, regardless of the Rothschild angle, the evidence is pretty solid that Goldman-Sachs has a very big say in US government policies way out of proportion to anything even remotely healthy for the rest of us. Lots of Goldman-Sachs people rotating in and out of government, and not at the janitorial level, neither. In as much as Goldman influenced the early bail-outs and helped decide that Lehman Bros would fold, I'm guessing their influence extends back earlier than just Obama.

Last edited:

Daylen

When are most Republicans going to learn that warmongering and "conservative" are at opposite ends of the scale? Foreign intervention is a progressive idea (Teddy Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Truman, JFK/LBJ, Clinton, GWB, BHO).

When the popular majority switched to the GOP c. 1992, many Populist Democrats changed parties, but not principles (both voters, and politicians). This goes quite well with the observation that the GOP is at their most effective and principled when they're in the minority. Sad, but true.

When he talks about foreign policy he doesn't sound isolationist, he sounds like Obama used to.

Dreamer

Have you looked up how many current and former upper-level people in the Obama administration worked for Goldman-Sachs? Last I read, the count was 14.

"Citizen" is on the right track, he just hasn't gone down the road very far yet--more research, grasshopper, and the story just gets stranger and stranger...

Goldman-Sachs doesn't just have their tentacles wrapped around the US government--they are pretty much in control of every Euro-Zone nation with Goldman-Sachs thugs in key Treasury positions.

Italy's President recently appointed a G-S henchman (Mario Monti, advisor to G-S, and leading member of both the Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg), as their Prime Minister to replace the outgoing sociopath Berlusconi. Monti is the head of the new "Tecnhocratic Oligarchy" being set in place in Italy's Government--which they have admitted is the plan in the press. Monti is ALSO Italy's Finance Minister--good work if you can get it...

The Rothschild's family has owned England (well, the parts not owned through theft and extortion by the Saxe Coberg-Gotha, AKA House of Windsor family, who are BTW, descended from Vlad Tepes...) since The Napoleonic era, when they leveraged false intelligence about the War which caused the English stock market to crash, enabling them to buy most of the banks and industrial stocks in England for pennies on the pound.

Tin foil?

No, just history, folks.

Stop listening to Fox, and go read some freaking history books, people...

Last edited: