• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun-buddies dinner in Culpeper - 7:30PM, Tues 1/10/12 - Pancho Villa

user

Accomplished Advocate
I'm thinking that it would be good to do the dinner meet'n'greet in Culpeper, since that's reasonably convenient to Warr'nt'n, F'burg, and the Greater Frederick County Metropolitan Area, as well as Orange, Madison, and possibly Greene (Agent19). (Or at least, equally inconvenient for everyone.)

7:30 p.m. on the evening of Tuesday, January 10, 2012.

How's that strike you?

I've cleared it with Pancho Villa Restaurant, which is on 29-business near the Southern end of town. Left-hand side of the road as you're headed North.

From either 522 or 29, take Rt. 3 to Culpeper, then R. (North) on Main St.
to: 910 S. Main Street, Culpeper, VA 22701; 540-825-5268

http://panchovillava.com/location_culpeper.htm

Marco

dinner meet'n'greet

I'm thinking that it would be good to do the dinner meet'n'greet in Culpeper, since that's reasonably convenient to Warr'nt'n, F'burg, and the Greater Frederick County Metropolitan Area, as well as Orange, Madison, and possibly Greene (Agent19). (Or at least, equally inconvenient for everyone.)

7:30 p.m. on the evening of Tuesday, January 10, 2012.

How's that strike you?

I've cleared it with Pancho Villa Restaurant, which is on 29-business near the Southern end of town. Left-hand side of the road as you're headed North.

From either 522 or 29, take Rt. 3 to Culpeper, then R. (North) on Main St.
to: 910 S. Main Street, Culpeper, VA 22701; 540-825-5268

http://panchovillava.com/location_culpeper.htm

I'll do my best to attend.

Last edited:

Marco

I won't know my schedule until a few days into the month, but I'll see what I can do.

If you decide to make the drive over the Mtn. let me know, you can leave your Jeep at my house and we can ride together.

user

Accomplished Advocate
Do let me know, y'all

whether you're planning to show up or at least a "definite maybe." The restaurant will need to be able to hold enough space for us.

user

Accomplished Advocate
Not much of a response - I'm thinking, let's just ditch this attempt. Not much interest in the Greater Metropolitan Culpeper area. Marco - I'll let you know next time I go through Greene Co. on my way to C'ville, eh?

Baked on Grease

In my opinion, even if you only have three people show up, do it. I am sure three people at a dinner can find plenty to speak of for a couple of hours. Don't let small turn out (or imagined small turnout) keep you down. Go and have fun, no matter your numbers. :cool:

Sent using tapatalk

Baked on Grease

Well, I'm certainly willing ... AgentNineteen, what do you think? Kind of a long drive for you.

I will be laid off by the end of the week, so I got lots of free time on my hands coming. If you know any good shooting sites nearby that location (doesn't matter to me whether indoor or out) I shall swing out and join you. I need to put alot of rounds through my 1911.

Sent using tapatalk

Last edited:

mk4

I'm going to try to make it. Looking forward to meeting some of the forum folks.

Last edited: