• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man tries to rob Walmart on "shop with a cop day"

Jack House

So I had written a long ass post detailing exactly why this guy is completely freakin stupid, explaining that he would have basically had to crawl over product worth in the hundreds and thousands(per item!) to get to games only worth about $20 each. But my browser screwed up and the post was deleted. Meh.

This guy is an idiot. He more than likely had the opportunity to steal iPods and other ridiculously overpriced items, but went for the cheapest crap he could find.

SFCRetired

Just looking at the mug shot, he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer to start with. Now, he'll probably have some quiet time to think about what he had done. That is, if his cellmate, Ben Dover, will leave him alone!:D

Nope, don't have a single iota of sympathy for him.