• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another sign comes down in Monona at Pizza Oven

Viper

Went to Pizza Oven today for lunch and saw a crude sign put up prohibiting concealed carry at the Pizza Oven on Monona Drive. I have went there for their pizza lunch buffet for over 4 years so I know the owners pretty well.

I talked briefly with the owner regarding the potential liability issue due to posting the sign. In a matter of minutes he walked to the one public entry door and removed the sign. :D

msteinhilber

Well done, pizza sounds good for dinner. Never ate there pizza before, I think I'll make an order for pickup, see if the owner is around when I get there and let them know they gained another customer for being 2A friendly.