• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

artists eyes in slinger

bmwguy11

This is a photography/wedding and senoir/family portrait studio located in Slinger, WI.

Looks like half of their house is sorta their studio or whatever. Noticed a small sticker on their door when we met with them recently for a consultation. Was a gun with a red circle/slash through it. We obviously will be taking our business elsewhere.

Outdoorsman1

If you do not already know... someone here is a wedding photographer / photographer extraordinaire....

Oh where oh where is (hint hint) Handy Hamlet when you need him....

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

MKEgal

They have no reason to change unless they know how much money they lost & WHY.
So when you get whatever you want done done, send the first place a copy of the "paid" receipt & a polite letter.

And of course, add them to the WI stickied thread & www.friendorfoe.us

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Yep. And in this business we can't afford to loose even one client.

And thanks for the plug Gentlemen. This is why I am so fanatical about our 1st A right. I literally survive because of it.

Last edited: