Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Virginia Tech

  1. #1
    Regular Member RRobaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lutz, FL
    Posts
    61

    Virginia Tech

    Once again, V.T. hammers home WHY our sons and daughters should be allowed to defend themselves on campus!
    Two dead including one police officer and the suspect is still at large.
    Yes, I worry that I may be killed by my own gun...

    But my attacker will have to use it to beat me to death because it will be out of bullets!

  2. #2
    Regular Member 77zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Marion County, FL
    Posts
    3,005
    I'm afraid not. A girl was shot and killed by an underage drunk off campus with a rifle in Tallahassee a couple years ago. Therefore, schools must remain "gun free" zones in Fl.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

    I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,835
    What still baffles me beyond recognition, is that none of the other Legislators had the balls, or the sense, to call him out on that silly excuse in front of everyone.
    Why do these folks lack the ability to simply point out the complete idiocy of such defenses of a flawed position?

  4. #4
    Campaign Veteran Schlitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by RRobaldo View Post
    Once again, V.T. hammers home WHY our sons and daughters should be allowed to defend themselves on campus!
    Two dead including one police officer and the suspect is still at large.
    I thought they were 'pretty sure' the suspect killed himself after shooting the cop. Did something change.


    Oh yeah, this story is fake anyway. You can't discharge firearms on the virginia tech campus. It's against the law. Story is a fake.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

  5. #5
    Founder's Club Member thebigsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Quarryville, PA
    Posts
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
    I thought they were 'pretty sure' the suspect killed himself after shooting the cop. Did something change.


    Oh yeah, this story is fake anyway. You can't discharge firearms on the virginia tech campus. It's against the law. Story is a fake.
    Yea, they are pretty sure but have yet to confirm it officially. This "fake" story is almost as good as the one they had a couple weeks ago about the guy shooting at the White House...
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

  6. #6
    Regular Member hammer6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,167
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    I'm afraid not. A girl was shot and killed by an underage drunk off campus with a rifle in Tallahassee a couple years ago. Therefore, schools must remain "gun free" zones in Fl.
    "like"





    [/sarcasm]
    Last edited by hammer6; 12-08-2011 at 09:04 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

    it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •