• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia Tech

RRobaldo

Once again, V.T. hammers home WHY our sons and daughters should be allowed to defend themselves on campus!
Two dead including one police officer and the suspect is still at large.

77zach

I'm afraid not. A girl was shot and killed by an underage drunk off campus with a rifle in Tallahassee a couple years ago. Therefore, schools must remain "gun free" zones in Fl.

j4l

What still baffles me beyond recognition, is that none of the other Legislators had the balls, or the sense, to call him out on that silly excuse in front of everyone.
Why do these folks lack the ability to simply point out the complete idiocy of such defenses of a flawed position?

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Once again, V.T. hammers home WHY our sons and daughters should be allowed to defend themselves on campus!
Two dead including one police officer and the suspect is still at large.

I thought they were 'pretty sure' the suspect killed himself after shooting the cop. Did something change.

Oh yeah, this story is fake anyway. You can't discharge firearms on the virginia tech campus. It's against the law. Story is a fake.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I thought they were 'pretty sure' the suspect killed himself after shooting the cop. Did something change.

Oh yeah, this story is fake anyway. You can't discharge firearms on the virginia tech campus. It's against the law. Story is a fake.

Yea, they are pretty sure but have yet to confirm it officially. This "fake" story is almost as good as the one they had a couple weeks ago about the guy shooting at the White House...

hammer6

I'm afraid not. A girl was shot and killed by an underage drunk off campus with a rifle in Tallahassee a couple years ago. Therefore, schools must remain "gun free" zones in Fl.

"like"

[/sarcasm]

Last edited: