• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First OC. Georgetown Walmart.

bond150

Was running around Georgetown today and needed to go to Walmart for a few things. Had my pistol on my side from walking a buddies farm and decided to just leave it on while we went in. Nobody even gave me a second look, not even the young kids behind me at the register. A great first OC experience.

bond150

I live in Louisville though. People around there are much more skiddish around guns. That's why I'm hesitant to OC there.

Johnburns15

I've oced in Georgetown walmart multiple time and never even had a second look. Rather here in Lexington, everyone that notices will look at you 2 or 3 times before going on about their business.

Johnburns15

I've also carried into mi Mexico, applebees, ocharleys, pizza hut, several gas stations, and several stores in the outlet center, including in front of the police dispatch center, with several officers standing out front. I have never had an issue there. And I had never had an issue in Florence besides this past week, which is ridiculous. But that's besides the point and another ongoing topic/ time consuming court case.

feralghoul

I live in Louisville though. People around there are much more skiddish around guns. That's why I'm hesitant to OC there.

I wouldnt be, I have been doing it for over a year now in Louisville and have only had one problem so far, and that was not due to anything but "store policy"....so no real issues, and I carry everyday.