Thread: Great OC experience at Jiffy Lube

Great OC experience at Jiffy Lube

Went to the Jiffy Lube on Forrest Ave in Portland today. After my car was done (very fast too) the guy that quoted me started asking questions about whether I carry for work. I told him a little about the laws regarding OC and about how to get a Concealed Firearms Permit. As I was talking to him the rest of the crew started gathering around and asking a few questions. I gave them all the site for this forum. A few seemed really interested. It was a great experience.

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout399 View Post
    Went to the Jiffy Lube on Forrest Ave in Portland today. After my car was done (very fast too) the guy that quoted me started asking questions about whether I carry for work. I told him a little about the laws regarding OC and about how to get a Concealed Firearms Permit. As I was talking to him the rest of the crew started gathering around and asking a few questions. I gave them all the site for this forum. A few seemed really interested. It was a great experience.
    well done

Quote Originally Posted by boyscout399 View Post
    RIGHT ON!!!!!

xd-over