• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 12/10 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
River City Diner
Parham and I-95
803 East Parham Road

Just because + a few super secret reasons.

Gotta catch up and plan ahead.

BTW - there is no reserved parking on Saturdays, unless you have reserved parking.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Just in case anybody wanted to know, speed41ae will not be attending. He is too deflated after being deflatted in order to be defatted. That and he is still not allowed coffee.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm going to try to come. I need to hunt tomorrow but have work to do in Yorktown.

I also have to repair one of my Drones (Airforce 1) I crashed it videoing a squirrels nest:banghead:. I broke one of the cross arms:mad:

scouser

peter nap said:
I'm going to try to come. I need to hunt tomorrow but have work to do in Yorktown.

I also have to repair one of my Drones (Airforce 1) I crashed it videoing a squirrels nest:banghead:. I broke one of the cross arms:mad:

so the Iranians didn't capture it after all? Iran shows film of captured US drone

just have to consult the nap schedule in the am in order to see if we will be there. My wife is going Christmas shopping so it's just me and the little guy at home all day. If we're there I think I can safely state we'll be late as per usual

sidestreet

I'm planning on being there...,

I really need some unwinding, so I might be early. Much on our plate to discuss!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

sidestreet

Oh shoot, glad you explained that...,

Nope, not Iranians, Grey Squirrels:uhoh:

[video=vimeo;33428361]http://vimeo.com/33428361[/video]

I thought that was the view from Lori Haas' head after she heard about the shooting at Tech, looking for a reporter to perform her usual impression of an Optimus Prime manure spreader. :0

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.