• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Refund today from Peoples Foo CO-OP - Reason BANNED

H

Herr Heckler Koch

" " are direct-quotes. That they are used erroneously as scare-quotes is vulgar.

The first pair mean that the quote begins, and the second pair means that the quote ends. A single quote (') might be properly used to indicate a special sense of a word or a minor title, as of an essay or chapter.

If you are going to quote someone, the manager, then - the manager responded, "NONE."

An ellipsis, " ... " indicates minor redacted material and should not be used in place of a comma. So, Funny, prior to CCW being legal, the safety of his employees wasn't a concern, but NOW it is.

Serpent

I've been thinking about renting space on the fancy new LED billboard on highway 16 in LaCrosse
that everybody loves to hate. Something to the effect of "NO guns = No Money" type of thing.
Maybe it should be a scrolling list of posted "criminal protection zone" businesses?
Suggestions?

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I've been thinking about renting space on the fancy new LED billboard on highway 16 in LaCrosse
that everybody loves to hate. Something to the effect of "NO guns = No Money" type of thing.
Maybe it should be a scrolling list of posted "criminal protection zone" businesses?
Suggestions?

Billboards on major roads are expensive, often in the thousands of dollars per month. Effective if one can afford it.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Yeah, so expensive that its rate is not advertised. It should tell us something, when an advertising rate is not advertised, like it's not for peons.

thieltech

now that was a great letter ! i need to try getting something like that , posted in are paper !

Last edited:

MKEgal

bigdaddy1 said:
MKEgal is going to town on some of those bozo's
johnny amish said:
Thanks everyone and a big THANK YOU to MKEgal for having my back on this one.
:: curtsies ::
Pretty much useless against the rabid anti-rights people, but maybe someone undecided will be swayed to the path of all that is good & right. :rolleyes: