• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hmm... Who needs a BUG?

TFred

I have learned from a reliable source that Mr. Wheeler (the deceased) was not under arrest, nor in handcuffs at the time this incident took place. Apparently the VSP trooper was just offering him a ride in an effort to get him off the interstate. I suppose it is doubtful we will ever know the reason he decided to take a violent turn, beyond the speculation that it had to do with the earlier events of the day.

TFred

carsontech

Activist Member
What if you OC a Fake gun, and CC a real one? Like a decoy? They reach for the fake, and you pull out the real one.

You will be the first to be shot you with a bazooka if you are caught in the middle of a bank robbery while open carrying a fake gun. The perp will walk over to steal your fake gun off your limp body. The perp will then realize the gun is a fake and shoot you again. :lol:

Last edited:

scouser

Doesn't VSP have those separation barriers between the front and back?

Haven't seen one in any of the VSP cars I've been inside

Back OT, the last few times I've seen people from OCDO in the Richmond area (VCDL @ VCU rally and a couple of breakfast outings) I've had a BUG with me. Didn't weigh down my belt as much as I thought it would and wasn't uncomfortable moving around either.

Last edited: