• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ten year old spots man with a gun at Fayette Mall Sears.

mellio

So I get home and my son and I are looking at a scope I bought for my dad at Dicks. We were talking about guns and hunting when he ask if I saw the the guy in Sears open carrying. I was surprised and said " really? ". He said " Yeah, it was a big ole revolver. Like an ol timey sherriff or something ". I asked why he didn't point it out to me and he said " I don't know. I thought you saw it I guess". I would have really liked to have seen the guy but I'm sort of proud that ten year old was so nonchalant about the guy that he didn't even feel the need to point out the man with a gun. I'm sure a lot of kids would have reacted way different. As much as I talk about firearms and the law I'm sure he knows more than most adults now days when it comes to 2A issues. Lol

MilProGuy

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

That son of yours is certainly aware of what's going on around him!
icon14.png