Thread: Introducing Myself

Introducing Myself

I was referred to this community by a fellow member on Omegle. I fully support our RIGHT to open carry. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

welcome to the movement "stranger"

I usually omegle to talk politics or troll trolls. In this case a ron paul discussion lead to the addition of another OCDO member.
    Last edited by Schlitz; 12-10-2011 at 02:56 AM.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Howdy, Stranger.

I didn't realize people still used Omegle. I have some decently amusing kids from my trolling there. It can be really fun.

A good friend of mine met one of his girlfriends there while we were mass trolling. Interesting times.

Posted using my HTC Evo
    Last edited by Jack House; 12-10-2011 at 03:48 AM.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Welcome Vicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
    welcome to the movement "stranger"

I usually omegle to talk politics or troll trolls. In this case a ron paul discussion lead to the addition of another OCDO member.
    So does that mean we have not only gained a new member but another supporter of the good doctor as well?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Welcome to the forum.

Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride!
    Proud Veteran ~ U.S. Army / Army Reserve

Mississippi State Guard ~ Honorably Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Howdy, Stranger.

I didn't realize people still used Omegle. I have some decently amusing kids from my trolling there. It can be really fun.

A good friend of mine met one of his girlfriends there while we were mass trolling. Interesting times.

Posted using my HTC Evo
    Ha... I frequent Omegle for the sole purpose of satisfying my need for trolling. Sometimes I run into people that I can actually hold intelligent conversations with, like last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
    Ha... I frequent Omegle for the sole purpose of satisfying my need for trolling. Sometimes I run into people that I can actually hold intelligent conversations with, like last night.
    usually when a woman talks about her "needs" the last thing you expect to hear about is her needs for trolling....
    Last edited by Schlitz; 12-10-2011 at 01:07 PM.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Quote Originally Posted by carsontech View Post
    I use to pretend I was a chick and cybered.....errrr... had fun with the peeps on there.
    Erm...

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    Welcome Vicky!

So does that mean we have not only gained a new member but another supporter of the good doctor as well?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    Dr. House is amazing. Everyone is a supporter of Dr. House.

Quote Originally Posted by carsontech View Post
    Send me a PM, we can start some old school email cybering....

It only takes a few days for the ending... LOL
    I have a better idea, how about I give you the email of a friend.

Posted using my HTC Evo

Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
    usually when a woman talks about her "needs" the last thing you expect to hear about is her needs for trolling....
    I thought about fulfilling my other needs but then I took an arrow to the knee.

(not me but I envy the costume)
    Last edited by Vicky; 12-10-2011 at 04:14 PM.

^^^

That's OK, the guys are all still drooling on their keyboards

Hi Vicky, welcome to OCDO ... great bunch of folks and lots to talk about here!
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
    I thought about fulfilling my other needs but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	medium_85ef1f9366d906289565091b66972bf8.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	7581  

You mean you can see things other than you know what on omegle?

Quote Originally Posted by Uber_Olafsun View Post
    Its exactly like seeing another OCer out, or like catching a unicorn. They're out there, but us regular people will never see it.

Welcome aboard Vicky. Lots of good folks here.
    Pres. Florida Parishes Chapter of LOCAL www.laopencarry.org

.308 Isn't an area code, but it can still make long distance calls.
    How may I help you? Press '1' for English. Press '2' to disconnect until you learn to speak English.

Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Uber_Olafsun View Post
    I've met some pretty cool, intelligent people on Omegle. The girl I was talking about earlier boeing one of them. Despite being a crazy woman (she takes Ambien for severe [insert sleep disorder here], makes you bat **** insane even when you're "sober")

Posted using my HTC Evo

Wait until you learn about "ambien rape".
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Welcome Vicky. You might introduce yourself in the Texas thread: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/fo....php?127-Texas

As you see above we have a "unique" sense of humor but this is usually a fun site.

Also check out the maps and fight for OC in Texas! ;-)

Newby on deck

Hello OC,
    I was referred to this site by a friend. I've had my S.C. Concealed weapons permit for two years now and I am stationed in N.C. I never thought much about open carry outside of my deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. It is great to have a pistol on your hip or in a shoulder holster where the "ShtHeads" or local insurgents can see it. It does also help out when you have a 240 mounted and a M4 slung on your shoulder. The thought of carrying my sidearm on my hip in plain sight back here at home never came up. I want to do it. The only issue that I have with concealing a weapon is that it needs to be much smaller than what I want to carry. Small frame weapons are fine and I am sure many of you enjoy them. I prefer large frame pistols myself. For me, the smaller ones are harder to shoot. Not trying to sound negative or anything like that. I look forward to conversing on this site.

Hi Reactor,

Welcome to the forum and to 2Acarry however you do it

From your comments, I would imagine you have large hands which "need" a larger grip to fill the hand!

There are others here who either live in CConly states or prefer to CC in certain circumstances and could probably give you some pointers on holsters and carry manners.

Also, be sure to check out both the NC and SC forums so you can meet with folks in your area and find out the differences between the state's carry laws and where the "hotspots" are ... unfriendly Sheriffs, unfriendly businesses, etc.
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Quote Originally Posted by Reacter View Post
    Hello OC,
    I was referred to this site by a friend. I've had my S.C. Concealed weapons permit for two years now and I am stationed in N.C. I never thought much about open carry outside of my deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. It is great to have a pistol on your hip or in a shoulder holster where the "ShtHeads" or local insurgents can see it. It does also help out when you have a 240 mounted and a M4 slung on your shoulder. The thought of carrying my sidearm on my hip in plain sight back here at home never came up. I want to do it. The only issue that I have with concealing a weapon is that it needs to be much smaller than what I want to carry. Small frame weapons are fine and I am sure many of you enjoy them. I prefer large frame pistols myself. For me, the smaller ones are harder to shoot. Not trying to sound negative or anything like that. I look forward to conversing on this site.

Since I OC it doesn't make much sense to carry small guns so I prefer fullsize. Yes please check out the NC & SC threads to get familiar. I am somewhat familiar with NC but not SC laws.

For example you can carry OC or CC a gun in a restaurant that serves alcohol in VA (just can't drink while CC-ing as a matter of law) whereas you can not carry in such a place in NC. Also NC does not have state premption (VA does) so each locality can come up with its own laws concerning firearms.

There is alot of good information on these forums so enjoy and don't be shy about asking questions. If a question is state specific it is best to ask it in that thread. :-) Good luck and thank you for your service!