• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Introducing Myself

Vicky

I was referred to this community by a fellow member on Omegle. I fully support our RIGHT to open carry. Looking forward to being a part of the community. :banana:

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
welcome to the movement "stranger" ;)

I usually omegle to talk politics or troll trolls. In this case a ron paul discussion lead to the addition of another OCDO member.

Last edited:

Jack House

Howdy, Stranger.

I didn't realize people still used Omegle. I have some decently amusing kids from my trolling there. It can be really fun.

A good friend of mine met one of his girlfriends there while we were mass trolling. Interesting times.

Posted using my HTC Evo

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Welcome Vicky!

welcome to the movement "stranger" ;)

I usually omegle to talk politics or troll trolls. In this case a ron paul discussion lead to the addition of another OCDO member.

So does that mean we have not only gained a new member but another supporter of the good doctor as well?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Vicky

Howdy, Stranger.

I didn't realize people still used Omegle. I have some decently amusing kids from my trolling there. It can be really fun.

A good friend of mine met one of his girlfriends there while we were mass trolling. Interesting times.

Posted using my HTC Evo

Ha... I frequent Omegle for the sole purpose of satisfying my need for trolling. Sometimes I run into people that I can actually hold intelligent conversations with, like last night. :)

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Ha... I frequent Omegle for the sole purpose of satisfying my need for trolling. Sometimes I run into people that I can actually hold intelligent conversations with, like last night. :)

usually when a woman talks about her "needs" the last thing you expect to hear about is her needs for trolling....

Last edited:

Jack House

Welcome Vicky!

So does that mean we have not only gained a new member but another supporter of the good doctor as well?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
Dr. House is amazing. Everyone is a supporter of Dr. House. :D

Send me a PM, we can start some old school email cybering....

It only takes a few days for the ending... LOL
I have a better idea, how about I give you the email of a friend. :D

Posted using my HTC Evo

Vicky

usually when a woman talks about her "needs" the last thing you expect to hear about is her needs for trolling....

I thought about fulfilling my other needs but then I took an arrow to the knee.

(not me but I envy the costume)

Last edited:

okboomer

^^^

That's OK, the guys are all still drooling on their keyboards :banana:

Hi Vicky, welcome to OCDO ... great bunch of folks and lots to talk about here!

Jack House

You mean you can see things other than you know what on omegle?
I've met some pretty cool, intelligent people on Omegle. The girl I was talking about earlier boeing one of them. Despite being a crazy woman (she takes Ambien for severe [insert sleep disorder here], makes you bat **** insane even when you're "sober")

Posted using my HTC Evo