• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Night Sight Installation ?

Brimstone

I will be in Georgia on business on Monday. I will be driving from the Macon area down Tifton. Does anyone have a recommendation on somewhere that might be able to install some night sights while I am there? Also, any recommendations for a shooting range in the area? I wouldn't mind getting in some practice while I am there as well.

Thanks.

rmodel65

dunno any gun stores there as im not from those parts of the state...but there are some WMA's and its not cold in GA if you dont mind out door shooting

Brimstone

I went to six different gun shops while I was driving across Georgia. Four of the stores were out of business, one store would only do sights for Glocks and one store was going to charge $50 and I had to leave it overnight. I just gave up and had it done in Utah when I got back. It took about a half hour including test firing and cost me $20.