Thread: Coming Home On Leave

Coming Home On Leave

Finally headed home on leave, it will be great to be back in the Pacific Northwest for a bit.

Wondering if any recent changes have gone into effect that i should be aware of concerning OC. My CPL is still valid, but since I havent been home over a year, wanted to make sure no new RCW's had come into play. Also, did anything ever come out of the court case from Clark County concerning 9.41.270 where the guy was ticked for OC?

Thanks

COTTONBALERS BY GOD! DAMN FINE SOLDIERS>

Welcome Home and thank you for your military service!
    Proud Veteran ~ U.S. Army / Army Reserve

Mississippi State Guard ~ Honorably Retired

Welcome home brother.

No new restrictions, and the only recent law change is that suppressors are now legal to use as long as they are owned according to all applicable laws.

The case your referring to is still pending on its 2nd appeal.

No major changes that I can think over the past year thank you for serving glad your safe and getting a break
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

Welcolm home, and if you are back by the first of January myself and a few others will be going to the "Pit" in Capitol Forest to do some shooting. As a fellow soldier I might have a few extra rounds of ammo available for you to shoot. Since it is the first the "Theme" will be shooting at your goal. Shoot at what you want to stop doing, or what you want to start doing. Me I want to be able to hit more clays than my 14 year old son.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Cottonbalers & Tuskers - Hinesville GA was never the same after those 2 Battalions took over the bars..........

Welcome Home !

Thank you for your service sir

And welcome home

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Welcolm home, and if you are back by the first of January myself and a few others will be going to the "Pit" in Capitol Forest to do some shooting. As a fellow soldier I might have a few extra rounds of ammo available for you to shoot. Since it is the first the "Theme" will be shooting at your goal. Shoot at what you want to stop doing, or what you want to start doing. Me I want to be able to hit more clays than my 14 year old son.
    I might have to fly back out before the 1st, still waiting on my final leave approval for exact dates, but if I'm still in town, I'll make it. I haven't been to the "pit" since they shut it down a few years ago. It used to be my go to spot, but then I found some other less crowded areas up the B-Line on the back side of Capital Forest that offered some longer sight lines for rifle work. If anyone is interested in meeting up for coffee or putting some rounds downrange before the 1st, just let me know, myself and SteelCoreAP will be out and about in the Olympia area quite a bit.

"Jump down, turn around, pick a bale of cotton"

11B? Queen of battle follow me?

*tips hat*

Field Artillery will always be the King though. Hooah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 11BangBang View Post
    I might have to fly back out before the 1st, still waiting on my final leave approval for exact dates, but if I'm still in town, I'll make it. I haven't been to the "pit" since they shut it down a few years ago. It used to be my go to spot, but then I found some other less crowded areas up the B-Line on the back side of Capital Forest that offered some longer sight lines for rifle work. If anyone is interested in meeting up for coffee or putting some rounds downrange before the 1st, just let me know, myself and SteelCoreAP will be out and about in the Olympia area quite a bit.
    Well just post up a day, time and location for a meet. I'm in Lacey, and I was a 14S Air Defender now retired. Remember, we take care of our own.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Welcome home, and thank you for your service!!!