• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Coming Home On Leave

11BangBang

Finally headed home on leave, it will be great to be back in the Pacific Northwest for a bit.

Wondering if any recent changes have gone into effect that i should be aware of concerning OC. My CPL is still valid, but since I havent been home over a year, wanted to make sure no new RCW's had come into play. Also, did anything ever come out of the court case from Clark County concerning 9.41.270 where the guy was ticked for OC?

Thanks

COTTONBALERS BY GOD! DAMN FINE SOLDIERS>

MilProGuy

Welcome Home and thank you for your military service!
icon14.png

FMCDH

Welcome home brother.

No new restrictions, and the only recent law change is that suppressors are now legal to use as long as they are owned according to all applicable laws.

The case your referring to is still pending on its 2nd appeal.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Welcolm home, and if you are back by the first of January myself and a few others will be going to the "Pit" in Capitol Forest to do some shooting. As a fellow soldier I might have a few extra rounds of ammo available for you to shoot. Since it is the first the "Theme" will be shooting at your goal. Shoot at what you want to stop doing, or what you want to start doing. Me I want to be able to hit more clays than my 14 year old son.

11BangBang

Welcolm home, and if you are back by the first of January myself and a few others will be going to the "Pit" in Capitol Forest to do some shooting. As a fellow soldier I might have a few extra rounds of ammo available for you to shoot. Since it is the first the "Theme" will be shooting at your goal. Shoot at what you want to stop doing, or what you want to start doing. Me I want to be able to hit more clays than my 14 year old son.

I might have to fly back out before the 1st, still waiting on my final leave approval for exact dates, but if I'm still in town, I'll make it. I haven't been to the "pit" since they shut it down a few years ago. It used to be my go to spot, but then I found some other less crowded areas up the B-Line on the back side of Capital Forest that offered some longer sight lines for rifle work. If anyone is interested in meeting up for coffee or putting some rounds downrange before the 1st, just let me know, myself and SteelCoreAP will be out and about in the Olympia area quite a bit.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I might have to fly back out before the 1st, still waiting on my final leave approval for exact dates, but if I'm still in town, I'll make it. I haven't been to the "pit" since they shut it down a few years ago. It used to be my go to spot, but then I found some other less crowded areas up the B-Line on the back side of Capital Forest that offered some longer sight lines for rifle work. If anyone is interested in meeting up for coffee or putting some rounds downrange before the 1st, just let me know, myself and SteelCoreAP will be out and about in the Olympia area quite a bit.

Well just post up a day, time and location for a meet. I'm in Lacey, and I was a 14S Air Defender now retired. Remember, we take care of our own.