Thread: The preacher carrys

The preacher carrys

Yes you read that right. My other half came home after work and I'm watching some show on cable where they're building a custom gun for preacher who's into cowboy action. Well I about just about fell over when my other half who works at Wal Mart Vision Center told me we have a local Preacher that open carrys at our local store in Augusta Maine all the time. Maybe all our hard work isn't in vain after all. The word is getting around. Good job open carriers!
    Last edited by jonjon_jon; 12-10-2011 at 11:17 PM.

That's awesome. That's a man using what God gave him protecting his flock for sure.
    Last edited by boyscout399; 12-10-2011 at 11:36 PM.

I wonder if he carries while at the pulpit and/or if he is comfortable with members of his congregation carrying when they attend services.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

We had two ministers and a priest in one of our NRA certified Personal Protection in the Home courses at Cabela's recently.
    Paul J. Mattson
    NRA Certified Instructor / RSO
    Maine CWP Training
    101 Main St.
    Harrison, ME 04040

www.mainecwptraining.com

(207) 583-4723
    CELL 232-7063

i saw the same show yesterday too!!! it was AWESOME!!! wander if he carries when he is doing his serman???

xd-over

Quote Originally Posted by crdonov View Post
    i saw the same show yesterday too!!! it was AWESOME!!! wander if he carries when he is doing his serman???

xd-over
    Yes I told the girls at the vision center that they made a mention on our little forum. Their understanding is this preacher carrys all the time. I find that to be so cool. I'm not stating fact just my opinion. It very well could be this man like so many of us are just sick over needless killings of unarmed citizens. I never owned a handgun before till the mass murders at Viginia Tech. I find these crimes so repulsive I just had to do something. (So now I carry) I'm sure I speak for all Maine OC our hearts goes out to all the victims and their families.
    Last edited by jonjon_jon; 12-11-2011 at 09:04 PM.

me too!!!

xd-over