• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Renton Starbucks

CEM

On Friday around 10-11 am I walked into the Starbucks on Rainer ave. As I was walking to the counter I saw two guys who were sitting at a table turn their heads, concerned odd looks on their faces and look at the guy who was walking past me on his way out. I wondered what they were looking at and I had to focus on him and then I saw his firearm on his right hip. It made me think about a few things. First off I'm happy people are able to carry and not be harassed (I know some are but not everyone is all the time) , and why are these 2 dudes so concerned about it? Really, what bad guy would walk into the Starbucks to rob it, in the middle of the day, gun easily seen, face not covered, walk up and order, walk out and then maybe come back and rob the place? And the place was full and only 2 people even noticed. Showed me people are more the problem causing panic and concern then the firearms.

And lastly, who was that guy? If that was someone on here sorry I didn't say hi but it all happened so fast you gone by the time I processed it all.