• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry friendly restaurant

RickMarc

My wife and I are pleased to announce that after Jan 1 , 2012 our restaurant in Rayville , Louisiana THE FEEDLOT , will be an Open Carry friendly establishment. THE FEEDLOT has been open for over 15 years and have been serving the city of Rayville down home cooking and a giving it's customers a welcomed place to dine and visit with friends and family. THE FEEDLOT is located at the intersection on Hwy 425 North and Hwy 80. Feel free to contact me here or call me at 318-376-6240 for information.

zoom6zoom

Here's your sign.
legal.jpg

sraacke

Rick, Thanks for the heads up. One of the problems with Open Carrying in this state is the ban on OC in places which sell alcohol for on site consumption. That restricts the number of places we can carrry. Then add in resturants which ban or discourage firearms and the pickings get pretty slim. It's good to see you welcome those who legally carry. If you don't mind I'm going to cross post this to the forum at La Open Carry Awareness League.

Last edited:

HeroHog

I WAS working on one but, again, interest was low and my primary location fell through. Since then I haven't been real motovated... sorry.

georg jetson

I WAS working on one but, again, interest was low and my primary location fell through. Since then I haven't been real motovated... sorry.

I understand... I've noticed motivation for protecting gun rights, in general, has been falling off over the last year. I'm hoping it's because people are busy researching our best option for a new president. Hang in there dude.

Last edited: