• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Today is The Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

McX

Friends, Romans, Klingons, lend me your ears: Today a significant event shall occur: At the very place where a ralley was held some years ago for Springfield 1911, TODAY from 2 to 6 pm a Concealed Carry class shall be held. it is indeed right that the sacrifices of those like Springfield, Hubert- in particular, Nik, and Auric come to be recognized and remembered by having this class. 32 people have signed up to attend the class. RAK will be teaching it. i am utilizing experienced Carriers for security at the event. I invite any bored carriers to stop and visit, please socialize in the lounge, as not to disturb the class in session- in the bay(s) area. I gather photos and videos shall be made, and posted, for your enjoyment. Food and drinks are the responsibilities of the guests (sorry). I can use a few more volunteers for security detail. Enjoy this day all of you, it is YOUR day!

* any photos or videos of the event is the property of my corporation, and may not be reproduced, copied, or transmitted without paying me in cheeseburgers.

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
A Great Day To Have A Training Session!

I'm glad today has warmed up a bit.

I've got yer Cheeseburgers!

See you soon!

M

McX

class is going well, 20 plus. shot a short video. break is over, back to class.