• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sterling OC Dinner, Jersey Mike's, Monday - 12/19/11 7PM

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
My wife and I will be there. Hopefully some more folks are going. I'm not sure I want to eat dinner with just you Ed :p

Last edited:

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Great Time, Thanks for coming!
jerseymikesty.jpg

Marco

Great Time, Thanks for coming!
jerseymikesty.jpg

You know for a OC outing I don't see one firearm. :)
I do like seeing families and a diverse group of folks.
The more folks that get involved the louder the msg, imho.

Baked on Grease

Actually, if you see the guy in grey on the right, look and you can see the black shape on his hip. But otherwise I agree, it is interesting that we had 20+ people and only 1 OC is (kinda) seen in the pic.

Sent using tapatalk

Riana

Yeah, I thought about that after the picture - my strong side was away from the camera entirely. :lol:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
SNIP You know for a OC outing I don't see one firearm. :)

Oh there were guns, lots of guns. It was fun. On another note one of the guys making sandwiches was telling the cashier to give the concealed carey group a 10% discount. I told him I didn't think anybody would be concealing...lol. Then I briefly explained open carry.

Last edited: