Thread: "We All Work for the Decepticons Now"

"We All Work for the Decepticons Now"

Source: Transformers 3
    Timecode: 1:31:00

Destination: Chicago, IL.

I really think he's saying, "No Way." I think he's saying "kick ass, or be slaughtered." I think he's digging deep into his religious and cultural heritage and is trying to warn us, covertly, of the cost of relinquishing our vanguard.

No free people can afford this. No free people can afford NOT to rise against this. The idea of being slaughtered by the s*** that stems from Chicago fills me with every retched reason to hurl guts. It stands against everything I, my friends, my father, my forefathers, and countless others who've built our country into what it is today. It's not a "slight difference." It's an unbelievable mind job orchestrated by every psychologist Obama and his puppet masters could hire, and it's not "merely" about our nation's next Presidency, but about the future of our world as a whole. I've come to believe Obama is a puppet, that the underlying "folks" who're propping him and Hillary, most notably through the UN gun ban treaty, but perhaps more importantly through countless funneled dollars over the years know she'll bend to their will for the riches she'll enjoy at the expense of our freedom...

It's nice to see Hollywood, at least someone in Hollywood, on our side.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Michael Bay films give me a headache and make me motion sick. I barely made it through the first Transformers movie. I didn't bother with the rest.

So how did you arrive to that conclusion?

You mean aside from the fact that as a boy, he attached some firecrackers to a toy train and filmed the ensuing fiery disaster with his mother's 8mm camera?

After reading his bio and watching his films, the thread of the underdog rising up and kicking butt against governmental tyrants is difficult to miss.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

The trash Bay puts out is to blame for the dumbing down of American audiences and the vast wasteland Hollyweird has become.

Mr Bay has played a huge part in destroying the magic that once was movies. He is a joke. His filmography is a perfect "what not to do" list. Crap remakes and flaccid "horror" flicks. Or movies geared towards 8 yr olds that are so lame they aren't even good bad.

Suck it Bay.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    You mean aside from the fact that as a boy, he attached some firecrackers to a toy train and filmed the ensuing fiery disaster with his mother's 8mm camera?

After reading his bio and watching his films, the thread of the underdog rising up and kicking butt against governmental tyrants is difficult to miss.
    Yeah, I don't see how blowing up a toy train equates to resisting tyranny.

I can see how you could draw that conclusion from Transformers 3, however.

I have no idea what the first post is about, but I will say Transformers 3 is pretty kickass except for the very end.
    Last edited by DangerClose; 12-15-2011 at 09:59 AM.