• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Surge in handgun ownership propelled by shifting politics

Maine CWP Training

Surge in handgun ownership propelled by shifting politics, demographics

Robin Natanel picks up a compact black pistol, barrel pointed down range. Gripping the gun with both hands, left foot forward, she raises the semi-automatic and methodically squeezes off five shots. The first one creases the left edge of a red bull’s-eye on a target 25 feet away. The four others paint a 3-inch pattern around the first. If the target were a person’s head or heart, he ‘d probably be dead.

READ MORE

jonjon_jon

I very much enjoyed this article Paul. Thanks for the link. I linked the story to a stabbing in my local paper where a unarmed girl got knifed. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If people on this forum want to change public perception of opencarry and gun rights in general, whenever we find main stream news article link it to another paper or blog to support our rights as gun owners and a link it to opencarry.org is even better yet.

Good job Paul for pointing this out for all to read.

Last edited: