Thread: Strategic Implementation Plan, Empowering Local Partners to Prevent Extremism in US

Herr Heckler Koch

Strategic Implementation Plan, Empowering Local Partners to Prevent Extremism in US Database

The Portable Document Format file is from

The database entry page is at University of Maryland UMD.edo is a news agreggator.

If you have issues with open URLs, I can only imagine your response to a or redirected short URL.

The enticement is the title. Being pizzed is too close to hate and I know how sensitive we are here at amen-corner OCDO.
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 12-14-2011 at 04:16 PM.

North Chesterfield VA
    Too lazy to go click links without knowing why I'm going clicking links. Are you pissed about something? Should I be pissed, too? Is there something someone might disagree with you about that you want them to explain to you why they disagree?

Care to edit to add some commentary to entice a person to look?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland
    So let me get this straight...

According to this study:

Of the attacks in the United States for which perpetrator information is known (73 percent), the groups most frequently launching completed attacks were the Earth Liberation Front (ELF) and the Animal Liberation Front (ALF).
    But they are saying that "radical Islamists" and "homegrown extremist Right Wing groups" are the number 1 threat in the US, despite the fact that nearly ALL their "attacks" were foiled before they were completed, or even launched?

Sounds to me like radical lefty animal rights folk and environmentalists are the #1 threat.

Of course this report IS coming out of the University of Maryland.

Of course, if "U of M" want's to study some REAL domestic terrorists, they have to look no further than their own backyard:

'Nuff sed...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 12-13-2011 at 07:59 PM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964