• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new guy

motomann883

I am new to the forum and have been reading alot of stuff for severeal days ,very very good info, I have owned guns all my life and taught my kids at an early age how to handle and respect a firearm, now they are older and are much more interested in shooting and very interested in knowing the laws that come with the responsablity of owning a gun, Ive always told them the more educated you are about something the better off you'll be in the long run. My oldest son is 21 and a fireman here in louisville , my other son is 19 and my daughter is 15 and we shoot together at least twice a week together I have been open carry here and there for yrs and have had my cc since it was introduced, the boys want to oc and will but I insisted that they know the laws and how to handle a situation if it arose pertaining to there chose to oc, I thought here and youtube would be a good place to educate.

Let me just say thanks for the information and good reading, I look forward to becoming more involved and my kids do too

Motomann

Johnburns15

Welcome to the forum.
If you have any questions feel free to ask, there are many knowledgeable people here, and many people that have dealt with certain experiences that would be able to give you advice.

RealBloodMoney

Welcome

Motomann: welcome.

I am new myself. I was looking on the internet for some information on gun laws in KY. That is when I came across this forum about a week ago. I never knew that KY had the OC until I came across this forum. I would like to thank all those that have posted in the past for there knowledge and thoughts. Today I had to drive to La Grange, KY and I OC'ed for the first time at Taco Bell. What a felling it was knowing that I was protected and in the right by carrying my side arm. I can not wait for my class next month so I can CC.

DrakeZ07

Welcome to the forums!~

Please have a seat while I attend to your complimentary gifts~

*Gives a free hug and a small flag*

Enjoy~ <3

neuroblades

Welcome aboard OCDO Forums. :) You'll be able to find ALOT of valuable info on these pages; some might need to research, some might not even be posted on here yet. If you have questions, feel free to ask and we'll do our best to help you out.

DrakeZ07

For a price that is >.>

three zippo flints, and some lighter fluid is a good price!~

Oh, and towels!~ everyone needs a good towel! remember your Hitchhiker Guide to the Galaxy; "Never leave home without a towel."

Okay, I'm done being silly.