• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New open carry member

John Cocktoastin

Hello all, just wanted to say OpenCarry.org is an awesome web community. I have been open carrying in North for the past year and trying to educate people about the right to do so. I always try to give as much factual information/referrences as possible, but I would like more info, websites, literature ect , so please, if anyone would like to give me advice on places to go for factual info to help with the education process please by all means load me up. Thank you

Last edited:

Redbaron007

Welcome!!

Have heard that name in a while!! :lol:

Fletch flick?

Enjoy the site.....great info and opinions! Some you'll like...some you won't......but all in all, it'll make you mad or make you think.