• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pat down at Tacoma Dome?

Alan903

Hey guys,

I am heading over to Tacoma Dome this Friday night with my wife for Kenya West/Jay-Z's concert. I want to be CC when I go.

It will be my first time there and I am wondering if you guys never had the pat down there and how long ago was that?

Thanks,
Alan

Alan903

Thanks for the info guys! And nice catch on the Kenya vs Kanye!! You guys could tell I am not a fan but my wife is. LOL.

5918mike

given the concert, there will be a pat down.

WRONG! There was the standard bag check tables set up half way up the ramp, no bag, no check at all. At the doors they scanned the tickets and nothing else. No wands, no pat downs, no questions, no problems.

Alan903

WRONG! There was the standard bag check tables set up half way up the ramp, no bag, no check at all. At the doors they scanned the tickets and nothing else. No wands, no pat downs, no questions, no problems.

That is correct. Just a standard bag check tables, they used the flash light to check my wife's purse for a sec and that was all. Once the concert started, everyone started to smoke weed. I locked my gun in the car, I wish I had it with me tho.