• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun talk radio?

JayT

Seeing the thread in MI about Trigger Talk Radio makes me wonder if we have any "local" talk/call-in radio programs in NC that regularly feature "gun talk"... Anyone heard of one?

Tom Gresham

You can hear the original "Gun Talk Radio" (R) on:

WQNX AM Aberdeen NC 1350 AM 2pm - 5pm Eastern (Sundays)
WISE AM Asheville NC 1310 AM 8am - 9am Eastern (Sat.)

And on XM channel 165 (Sundays 2-5pm Eastern)

And on 130 other radio stations or download the three-hour show from www.guntalk.libsyn.com (available through iTunes, for free).