Thread: This is IMPOSSIBLE, as the GFSZA of 1990 utterly prohibits this sort of thing...

This is IMPOSSIBLE, as the GFSZA of 1990 utterly prohibits this sort of thing...

Two Students Shot and Wounded at a Texas Middle School

Right? Right?

Please write your Congressman and support the repeal of the utterly useless GFSZA of 1990.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Two Students Shot and Wounded at a Texas Middle School

Right? Right?

Please write your Congressman and support the repeal of the utterly useless GFSZA of 1990.
    The only thing that this incident does is suggest that the GFSZ should be larger.

Not that I support the GFSZ, I'd like to see it repealed too. Buuuut, that doesn't change the fact that the above story is a poor example of why the GFSZ failed. If only thing, it does the complete opposite. Saying that it failed only because it allowed the hunters to hunt too close to the school.

Bare in mind I'm not really buying the hunter theory, just going by the facts presented. Before attempting to make an argument, one should consider how that argument can be twisted to be used against them, how easily that can happen and pro and cons of preceding with that argument.

HR 2613

Needs Cosponsors
    Last edited by mrjam2jab; 12-14-2011 at 01:16 PM.
    States donít have rights. People do.

shame, always check your back drop

I imagine in my Grandmother's voice.

"I just don't understand. They have all them signs that say no guns. I thought those were supposed to stop the bad people from doing bad things. Oh no."

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    The only thing...
    While I've always found your arguments to be rational, sometimes, you're not helping. There's such a thing as "the bigger picture."
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.