Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KC Meet and Greet (EAT!!)

KC Meet and Greet (EAT!!)

Ok letís try this....... KC meet and greet Saturday January 7th. 1700 Location to be determined. This may be just me but I think that our meets started to fall apart when we started to move the dates and time around. I think that it needs to go back to a single day and time of the month. That way people know the day and the time that the meets will be and can plan for them. (Just me) What do you all think?
    Luke 22:36 :...if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Activist Member
    I be up for this but my current work schedule will conflict with the date and time your specifying. I work Monday nights and Tuesdays nights 2200-0600, not off till wed morning at 0600 obviously. Then I work Thursday through Sunday 1615-2215, so I will most likely be out for this meet if the times are what they are. I work in Kansas City, Missouri too.
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

I can make it if we set something solid.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

The girlfriend and I would love to meet up as well. As long as its not too far of a drive we can make it.
    "Ever notice once in a while you come across somebody you shouldn't have f***ed with......That's me." -Clint Eastwood "Gran Torino"

Let me bump this for some renewed interest.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Quote Originally Posted by J XD View Post
    Ok letís try this....... KC meet and greet Saturday January 7th. 1700 Location to be determined. This may be just me but I think that our meets started to fall apart when we started to move the dates and time around. I think that it needs to go back to a single day and time of the month. That way people know the day and the time that the meets will be and can plan for them. (Just me) What do you all think?
    im with JXD here, lets go back to setting something solid, I have missed you guys and ladies. I have a wife I have to show off now lol. So im up for anything.

I'd rather show up at your house and eat some of your wifes cookin!

Mobodyguard

Congratulations ...it will nice to meet her. You will need to prepare her for the gun nuts.

Should be good to show. Surprised my account didn't get deactivated from inactivity...
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ChiangShih View Post
    Let me bump this for some renewed interest.
    About time you showed your mug
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by afcarry View Post
    Should be good to show. Surprised my account didn't get deactivated from inactivity...
    Have you tried out the new Glock yet??

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mobodyguard View Post
    im with JXD here, lets go back to setting something solid, I have missed you guys and ladies. I have a wife I have to show off now lol. So im up for anything.
    Guns AND girls??? Sounds like the perfect combo!

What's the new Glock? Personally, I'm looking forward to getting a Stag Arms model 3G from Santa.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Gun day - MO

A bit off your subject, but maybe not. Gun day inJeffereson City is April 18th next year, us STL area folks have met a few of you KC area folks.
    Gun Day in Jeff City might be a good time for us all to go out and do lunch together... Just food for thought...

I'll bounce it as a post here on OC DC too.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Activist Member
    Hmmm possibility for this one, I hope! I want to make it to a good size meet!
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    A bit off your subject, but maybe not. Gun day inJeffereson City is April 18th next year, us STL area folks have met a few of you KC area folks.
    Gun Day in Jeff City might be a good time for us all to go out and do lunch together... Just food for thought...
    I know Jeff city is a bit of a drive even for those of us in the Warrensburg area, I'm not sure how much response you'll get from KCers.

Pete, no i haven't tried out these new glocks, yet. I cant say I am all that psyched about new glocks. Ever since their inception they have been some of the most reliable hard hitting weapons made. Since I am right handed, have very few problems with my old glock's grip, and know how to push the mag release button without fumbling, I have to say that the only real improvement that I can see is the introduction of a dual captured recoil spring for the .40. Not sure if the .357 Sig has one of those or not (for you) but it was much needed for the gen 3 G23s.
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

Quote Originally Posted by afcarry View Post
    I know Jeff city is a bit of a drive even for those of us in the Warrensburg area, I'm not sure how much response you'll get from KCers.

Pete, no i haven't tried out these new glocks, yet. I cant say I am all that psyched about new glocks. Ever since their inception they have been some of the most reliable hard hitting weapons made. Since I am right handed, have very few problems with my old glock's grip, and know how to push the mag release button without fumbling, I have to say that the only real improvement that I can see is the introduction of a dual captured recoil spring for the .40. Not sure if the .357 Sig has one of those or not (for you) but it was much needed for the gen 3 G23s.

Isn't that the Wed after NRA convention in STL?

I would like to drive up to the NRA deal, but also do gun day.....but will have to see. Not sure I can do both.

The NRA Convention is April 13,14 ,15 and Gun day at the Capitol is April 18th.

I've met soem of the KC folks at Gun day, that's why I made the post.

There are hundreds who take the trip to impress on the legislators our commitment to 2nd amendment rights.

I personally have taken 3 weeksof my vacation to make trips to Jefferson City.
    I'll meet up with some OC folks from there as well as beat on the doors at the capitol to talk with legislators.

We have a lot of pro-2A legislators, we need to let them know we are interested in our rights.
    That's why, after 2A Bills are introduced it's important to call, write or email "your" legislators and ask them to support bills that return our 2A rights.

I hope I'll get to meet a lot of you all in Jeffereson City April 18th!
    It's a sacrifice of time to do this, but if you feel strongly enough......
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

Chiang, Tom
    You two think that you might be up for another gun day trip to Jeff,city ?.
    Last edited by J XD; 12-21-2011 at 06:37 PM.

I think I will try and go,,,,

Although you didn't ask, I'm probably in also.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Mobodyguard

Congratulations ...it will nice to meet her. You will need to prepare her for the gun nuts.
    thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Jim40Cal View Post
    I'd rather show up at your house and eat some of your wifes cookin!
    lol, im so glad that I have her cause she show knows I love to eat.

Chiang, Tom
    You two think that you might be up for another gun day trip to Jeff,city ?.
    I'm always down for gun day!
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Quote Originally Posted by ChiangShih View Post
    I'm always down for gun day!
    I was very glad to meet up with you last year.... Do lunch!

My guess is yes?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast