• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KC Meet and Greet (EAT!!)

kcgunfan

Although you didn't ask, I'm probably in also.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

ChiangShih

I was very glad to meet up with you last year.... Do lunch!

My guess is yes?

I was also glad to see you and some of the other 2A guys from the east and central side there. We will definitely have to do lunch (I'll need the energy to listen to all those representatives make us fake promises!)

mspgunner

I was also glad to see you and some of the other 2A guys from the east and central side there. We will definitely have to do lunch (I'll need the energy to listen to all those representatives make us fake promises!)

I know what your saying..... As you know, we are trying to help them understand what the 2nd amendment really means!

Boots Rojas

So could we get a head count of who would be up for Saturdays meet. It looks like a lot of people may have lost interest
In the meets.

I would make it. I've never met any of you from the site.

mobodyguard

Hey guys, im sorry i will not be able to make this meeting. Im getting married on the 21th of this month and i have used all my PTO for the honey moon. but i will see you guys and ladies in February.

kcgunfan

Hey guys, im sorry i will not be able to make this meeting. Im getting married on the 21th of this month and i have used all my PTO for the honey moon. but i will see you guys and ladies in February.

Congratulations on your impending nuptials. Marriage is a great thing if you pick carefully, and I'm sure you did.

In other news, I'm not going to be able to make it this month either. Wish I could, but I've got kid issues to deal with.

mobodyguard

Congratulations on your impending nuptials. Marriage is a great thing if you pick carefully, and I'm sure you did.

In other news, I'm not going to be able to make it this month either. Wish I could, but I've got kid issues to deal with.

Thank you sir, yes i picked the right one lol, cause this is death do us part

HighFlyingA380

I really wish I could, but I need another day to finish some work at a construction site in St. Louis. I'm a bit of a self-proclaimed BBQ connoisseur, so missing this is a double bummer for me. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.