• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wounded Warriors Project Special...

Bucks Gun Shop

MODERATORS - IF THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE TO POST HERE I UNDERSTAND YOU DELETING...

During the month of December, Buck's Gun Shop is donating 100% of our profits to the Wounded Warriors Project... Please let all of your family, friends, and associates know about this arrangement... They buy a gun with a $20 mark up - $20 goes to Wounded Warriors Project... They have me do a transfer for $25 - $25 goes to the Wounded Warriors Project... They buy a box of ammo with a $2 mark up - $2 goes to the Wounded Warriors Project...

Let me know how I can help you... Email at Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com...

Thanks...

Bucks Gun Shop

Hey Gang:

Just wanted to let everyone know that BGS will be writing a check for $1,000 to the Wounded Warriors Project as a result of our December Special... It represents 100% our our December profits... Now you can all see that you are not going to get rich selling guns, but it is only the beginning... Our hope is that we will be able to do this each December and that one day we will be donating well over $20,000 for the month!!!!

I want to thank each and every one of you that bought something from BGS during the month and I hope that you will continue to support us... We will continue to do our best to bring you excellent service at a price you can afford!!!

Thanks...