Thread: Taco Bell in Stevens Point

Taco Bell in Stevens Point

(The one near Fleet Farm.) I was going to stop in for a snack this afternoon, and then I saw the posting sign, so I went through the drive-thru instead. After I paid for my food, I told the cashier, "I noticed that you posted the no concealed weapon sign. Did you know that the guys who are robbing convenience stores and fast food places look specifically for those signs, so that they know which places are not protected and are therefore easy targets? I usually stop in here for food, but I think I'll go next door from now on since they don't have the signs up that advertise 'come rob me'."

The look on her face told me that she had never considered this possibility, and it worried her. I hope she will talk to the manager. I will check back later.

Let me know how it goes.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Head down to Plover,The Charcoal Grill is not posted !
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Well that's a shame! I TT the GM for our local TB's here in Green Bay he stated that they have no internist in posting, we had a nice long chat about immunity and the like.
    Of the businesses posted here, I have little or no interist supporting, however there are a few that I have TT, w/pretty good success!

Does anyone know who owns them? I thought it was WI Hospitality, but I guess I was wrong.

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by nevinsb View Post
    Does anyone know who owns them? I thought it was WI Hospitality, but I guess I was wrong.
    Yum! Brands

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    Yum! Brands
    The franchisee appears to be Tonn's Inc.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...b62ac610c9c6ac

http://www.powerprofiles.com/profile...C-GREEN+BAY-WI
    Last edited by Flipper; 12-15-2011 at 02:32 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Centurion

Good job, thanks for the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    (The one near Fleet Farm.) I was going to stop in for a snack this afternoon, and then I saw the posting sign, so I went through the drive-thru instead. After I paid for my food, I told the cashier, "I noticed that you posted the no concealed weapon sign. Did you know that the guys who are robbing convenience stores and fast food places look specifically for those signs, so that they know which places are not protected and are therefore easy targets? I usually stop in here for food, but I think I'll go next door from now on since they don't have the signs up that advertise 'come rob me'."

The look on her face told me that she had never considered this possibility, and it worried her. I hope she will talk to the manager. I will check back later.
    I am glad you took the trouble to contact them. I believe that they will eventually get the message.

I went by there today. Still posted.

So I went next door to Dairy Queen, bought a burger, and asked to talk to the manager. I thanked her for not posting, and explained that I had never eaten there before but that I would from now on since their competitor next door had posted against concealed carry. She smiled and said welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    I went by there today. Still posted.

So I went next door to Dairy Queen, bought a burger, and asked to talk to the manager. I thanked her for not posting, and explained that I had never eaten there before but that I would from now on since their competitor next door had posted against concealed carry. She smiled and said welcome.
    Send a letter to Tonn's Inc. with that info. I don't think they have an email address. If you still have the Dairy Queen receipt, enclose it.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

I probably would have never noticed, I tend to roll through the drive-through (and not too often on that side of town, unless I'm starving and leaving Fleet...)

I'll have to check the one near campus, I'd imagine they posted as well, and that would kind of suck since they're open late and I get thrown on overnight shifts all the time (work on campus.)

The girl and I have been trying to cut down on eating out, so I haven't noticed if a lot of food places are posted or not yet.

Im stopping @ the beaver dam taco bell today . Im curious to see if its posted as well .......