• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So long Eric, We Hardly Knew Ye......

Bill Starks

State Researcher
32 year old Eric Sandoval, ArykXD45 here on the OCDO forum past away Tuesday night about 9:45pm. He was surrounded by friends and didn't go alone. Funeral arrangements will be announced here once they are known. RIP my friend.

186197_100001113235356_5733200_n.jpg

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Sorry to hear of his passing and good wishes for his family and friends dealing with their loss.

Can you pass along the reason for his passing at such a young age?

MadHatter66

Someone I can't say that I had the pleasure of meeting, but sounds like he was a great guy. My condolences to the family and all his close friends here on OCDO.

I am willing to head up taking OCDO donations for some flowers or a wreath for the funeral from those of us here at OCDO if there is anyone that wants to donate. If there is interest, let me know.

amzbrady

Is it too late for us to chip in on a wreath from OCDO? My condolences to his family.

Someone I can't say that I had the pleasure of meeting, but sounds like he was a great guy. My condolences to the family and all his close friends here on OCDO.

I am willing to head up taking OCDO donations for some flowers or a wreath for the funeral from those of us here at OCDO if there is anyone that wants to donate. If there is interest, let me know.

If someone sets a paypal, post it so we can donate.

MadHatter66

Here is a donation button. Goes to my paypal business account. You can use credit card if you wish (just click use credit card to the left of the login box) or log in and send directly from paypal. This is going to show that you are sending to MadHatterKnots, this is my small online business. Any questions, PM me.

Bucks Gun Shop

Although I did not know him, it is always sad to hear that someone so young has gone... My condolenses to his family and friends, and my prayers that he rest in peace...

OrangeIsTrouble

Erics wake will be at 11am in dryer mortuary in tacoma on saturday.

Donations can be sent to madhatters paypal above or to me at poosharker@hotmail.com, make sure to use the gift option so no fees are stolen by paypal.

I spoke with family and friends and an ocdo wreath would be awesome and probably madhatter knows how to get one made so please let me know what you can do. Eric will be cremated and brought back home in texas.

Last edited:

tombrewster421

Erics wake will be at 11am in dryer mortuary in tacoma.

Donations can be sent to madhatters paypal above or to me at poosharker@hotmail.com, make sure to use the gift option so no fees are stolen by paypal.

I spoke with family and friends and an ocdo wreath would be awesome and probably madhatter knows how to get one made so please let me know what you can do. Eric will be cremated and brought back home in texas.

What day?